A2 DEADLINES

A2 DEADLINES

Research and Planning/Hand in Folder: November 4th

Finished Music Video: January 11th

Finished Website/CD Cover/Evaluation/Blog:13th January

Saturday 23 October 2010

CD Cover Experiments

Below are some photos I took to try out ideas for the CD cover we will create for our artist, Daft Punk. With the genre of Electro being everything a bit crazy I thought it would be great to try out some blurring techniques. I achieved these images by pressing down the shutter of my camera halfway to focus on the object then when this was done I pressed the shutter down fully whilst extending or compressing the focal length as I took the photo.

I love the above image and the lines created coming out from the laptop in all directions. Hopefully i will achieve this effect with an actor from our music video or a prop involved in it.



With this photo, i love the way that the eyes pop out at you, which grabs the attention of the audience as well as the bright colours. I think this image fits the conventions of electro well.

Cara.

No comments:

Post a Comment