A2 DEADLINES

A2 DEADLINES

Research and Planning/Hand in Folder: November 4th

Finished Music Video: January 11th

Finished Website/CD Cover/Evaluation/Blog:13th January

Monday 29 November 2010

Lesson 29/11/10 - iWeb



In this lesson, I worked on the website again. When I looked at the work I did on the layout last time, I wasn't happy with the banner of Aliss on the decks. I found that some parts were blurry, the pictures weren't blended together right and that the colour in some places was not absolute black and so the edges didn't fade out properly. I think the top edge on the right side still needs a bit of work as a straight line is still visible. However, this will be easy to correct with a few clicks of the rubber tool.
Another thing I changed with the layout was the colour of the text 'Daft Punk'. I thought it would stand out better in white rather than grey. In doing this I had to redo all of the splats behind it. 

I plan to add more to both the left and right side at the top and to change the image on the music player to pyramid.

Cara.

No comments:

Post a Comment